Sunday, April 12, 2009

Micro - Teaching

Micro teaching was a short to the point experience for me. It was too some extent disappointing because most pf the students were absent. This is somewhat understandable as we have a lot of unbearable assignments to complete. I also felt that the three of us who were present did have a successful class, although Miss Polius was unable to multi-task and both grade and be the camera person. We are a class and we all deserve the same level of participation that is needed from each other in order for things to run smoothly. Thanks Evetta, Jeanne and Ms Polius for doing the best they could with the situation at hand.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand your concern, Leo regarding students' absenteeism for the lesson. I am glad though that it went well. Have you tried uploading your video? We would like everyone to see the lesson even those who were absent. Those who were not there can still give you feedback after having viewed the video embedded in your blog. So try doing that soon. Oh yes, I have to grade the lesson as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of preparation goes into microteaching and it is quite disappointing to have to stray away from your plan because of absenteeism. Wasted materials, effort, time.

    This has taught me that I should always have a Plan B. This experience will come in handy when I go out on teaching practice...Always expect the unexpected.

    ReplyDelete